Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Working Today...

Or tomorrow...or Monday...or Tuesday...

We're under a high heat advisory thru Monday afternoon, but our actual high temps are due after that.

We're looking at pm temps barely dropping below mid-80s and the daytime temps will be in mid-90s with heat indexes going between 105-110 they're saying.

Don't worry. I won't say it. You already know how I'm feeling today. You know what I'm thinking.

God better have blessed the South -- otherwise we'll be like fried eggs shortly :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will send COOL prayers your way!

Suze said...

I feel your pain as I live in a hot and humid part of Australia. It is taxing and everyone becomes so miserable. Take care I am sure you know how to cope.

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive