Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dishcloths again

Car didn't get fixed today -- parts are ordered for Friday. A/C charge is still holding up, so that's nice :o)

I did get a scrubby and dishcloth done while they checked over the car. I absolutely *love* these seaside colors! Green, light green, light turquoise and a blue...they are just so clean and bright and summer looking. The scrubby is crocheted on the other side...so soft cleaning on one side, scrubber for the hard stuff on the other.

I'm going to definitely work up more of these as sets with the dishcloths. I'm thinking $6 a set? Too much? Seems like a lot to me...maybe I'll do 2 dishcloths and a scrubby for $6. I don't know. I hate pricing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have a pattern for the round scrubby? I make the flat round ones, but these look like they would be So handy!

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive