Well, everything's carved out and it looks like San Antonio, Texas for 35 days :o(
And he leaves out Thursday morning to get there.
We can't all go. Too many animals here and no place to put them. I mean, I've packed a house and barn and moved 3 states away with only 8 days to do it, but I can't do it again. Just too many strings and tassels hanging out to do it.
And it's just a month. Then he's in Arkansas again, only closer this time.
Oh...and the insurance we have on the property paid a full payment out through the May 5th date so that counts as some income. Good insurance, I guess.
Well...gotta gather tools and get clothing washed and packed. Tomorrow he has to return the truck and materials to the one company and close out employment there, then head to the new company and drug test, work up papers and pick up the new truck. It will be a long day -- new company is 4 hrs up into Tennessee one way. Then home to pack the truck and see him off early squirrely Thursday.
For a month :o(
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Blogs I Love to Visit...
- 5 Acres & A Drean
- A Pondering Heart
- Ask Jackie @ Backwoods Home
- Bateman Homestead
- Bible Version Comparison Chart
- Busy B Homemaker
- Caffeinated Homestead
- Choosing Voluntary Simplicity
- Down To Earth Blog
- Fruit of Her Hands blog
- Granny Miller blog
- Growing up Herbal
- Half a Hundred Acre Wood blog
- He Sows, She Sews
- He Sows, She Sews
- Herbal Academy of New England Blog
- Homestead Honey blog
- It All Matters Mom blog
- Just Plain Marie
- My Journey to Separation
- Nourishing Days blog
- One and a Half Acre Homestead
- Outside the Box Homeschool blog
- Ozark Mountain Family Homestead
- Reflections from Drywood Creek
- Sabbath Mood Homeschool
- Small Farm Girl
- Simple Green Frugal Coop
- Snowfall Academy blog
- Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
- Sufficient Graze Farm blog
- The Caffeinated Homestead
- The Crunchy Chicken
- The Nerdy Farmwife
- The Prudent Homemaker
- The Unplugged Family
- The Wild Garden
- This Life I live
- Vaccination Information website
- Vintage Remedies DIY & Articles
- Wellness Mama
- Wood Cookstove Cooking blog