Thursday, March 25, 2010

Need a Good Round of Recipes and Ideas?

http://sweetpeasspot.blogspot.com

What do you want to know how to do?
Make dishsoap? I have Octagon soap!!
Make pepperoni? Yum!!
Make deoderant? Well, um, yeah, we need that too. This is the hot and humid South you know :o)

And recipes? Got those covered too. I'm a recipe junkie :o)

Gee, and I'm not just sending you over there cuz she mentioned me on her blog either....

She's just got you covered with great ideas and the bunny trails you'll be taking while you burn out the copy-n-paste keys on your mouse! Better bring apaper and pencil along as a backup :o) Just trust me.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thank you Deanna, I feel honored that you have mentioned my humble blog!

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive