Friday, January 15, 2010

FS: Prairie Primer

You can find plenty of online descriptions of The Prairie Primer by Marjorie Gray. Her great book studies are sold through Cardon Creek at http://www.cadroncreek.com

I bought a new Primer a couple years ago because my original spiral-bound copy was missing. I had loaned it to a friend and well, you know how that goes. Things get misplaced and forgotten overtime.

Well, I have it back now and though we're a large family, this is one book I simply don't need 2 copies of.

My new copy, with the 2000 date, has our name written on the first page, upper right corner. Aside from that it's like-new condition. The binding is very tight, no marks, etc. We paid $45 and shipping when purchased. I'm asking $25 for my copy.

What do you say? It needs a good home :o). Drop me an email at hands n hearts farm (at) yahoo (dot) com...obviously without the spaces :o). Or leave a comment with your email address --no one will see it as my comments are still moderated here.

Let's find the Primer a good home :o)

BTW -- I'm always open for the idea of a barter, so if you have something you aren't using, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive