Friday, January 15, 2010

Just a note...

I added another page to our Little House on The Prairie study over at our homeschool blog if you're interested.  I am working on gathering some fun things and some resources online for each book, using our Prairie Primer as the guide along the way with topics to cover.

If you're interested in seeing what we've found so far, I'd love to have you stop by the new blog...A Plain and Simple Homeschool  and do leave a note while you're there and say hello.  If you know of any other great resources we would enjoy during our Primer work, please let us know in the comments!


And thank you to everyone who left a note or emailed me directly about our extra Prairie Primer copy.  I have notified the first one received...I checked the times of the comments as well as the individual emails and replied to the first, earliest, responder.  If that fails to go through, I will work my way down the list.  I really wish I had more than just the one extra copy.  I sure didn't expect so many people to respond! 
For those still looking for The Primer, you might keep your eyes out on the Amazon site, checking their used book pages (be sure to refresh that page!)  I have bought several of our favorite school titles through the used pages and have not once been disappointed in the condition or price.

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive