Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Award to Share...You have to accept :o)

I was tagged with a great little award by Tami over at A Godly Homemaker:


And now I have to pass it along. Here are the rules:
The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Only trouble is, I'm supposed to pass it along to 15 other folks. I can't pick just 15...there are just too many blogs I love to visit! I have a list on the sidebar over there ----> and I put another one at the bottom of the entry section below now. That is by no means EVERYONE I tend to pop in on from time to time, but they have all shared many things over my blogging time that has been a great read, a great recipe, a plain good sharing. I think it's safe to say visit them for yourselves ;o)

Can I cheat and just say if you visit me and read this, I fully expect you to consider yourself tagged and you must now abide by the rules of engagement..
  1. save that pretty award button,
  2. upload it to your blog
  3. and pass it along ;o)

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive