Sunday, June 26, 2016

The winner is....

The kids and I set up for the drawing this morning, cutting out all the names on slips of paper, folding them, finding a container...

Before I announce the winner here, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who entered! This was a spur of the moment idea we had here, and the first I've ever done so I'm sure I made a few extra steps to the process than were nevessary...

But I had so much FUN putting together some of our favorite goodies to share with everyone. These are all things we use here ourselves and have found useful for our day to day as well as our health. We prayed over the names and then dove in for the drawing.

I wish everyone could have won.

Without killing your patience completely here's our winner...

MOMMY SIZED HEART

I'll go thru the comments and emails and contact you today to share the news and get your details for mailing.

Again...thank you, each of you, for joining in the fun here. I hope some of the new visitors will come back again and become friends ❤

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive