Monday, March 16, 2015

Do you OIL?

 

Do you use essential oils? I waited to get on the bandwagon, then when I finally did jump on, I ordered from a totally random Facebook page I was reading because honestly, I wanted to order from a friend, but I have so many who are distributors, I couldn’t choose ONE, and I couldn’t afford to order from everyone. I kind of feel bad about that, but what do you do, right?

Of course I signed up as a wholesale member because I’m all about discounts :-) The Premium Started Kit I ordered has been well used in the past month, with oils diffusing almost daily. I’ve determined I am a Citrus Fresh addict, LOL. And in the evening I do Lavender and Cedarwood to relax us…and I’ve done Thieves a couple of times…and…

In my opinion, the diffuser and the bottle of Thieves and the PanAway is worth the price on their own! I have had super results with a drop of PanAway on my aching wrists, that sprained ankle, etc. And Thieves is a must for everyone, imo.

There are so many pages and blogs out there full of great information on using the essential oils at home and even if you simply diffuse them, they are well worth learning about and using. I am working on my additions to our herbal medical kit here and will post more on that as I make decisions and see which oils work best for us. It’s a learning curve and each oil will work in various levels for each family.

Should you be interested in ordering and I top your list of friends to order from, here’s the information:

How to get your hands on the Premium Starter Kit:

1. Click over to the sign-up page: Order from Young Living

2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member” (this secures you the 24% off discount on all future orders. Retail customers do not get this discount.)


3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.  If they aren’t, please fill in 2547657 in both spots.


4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you decide to sell Young Living products and make over $600 a year, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law.  Young Living never shares this info with anyone, and you’re not obligates to sell anything if you do not want to. I promise I wouldn’t lead you astray here!)


5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.  Write these down. 


6. Select your enrollment order.  This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. I recommend the Premium Kit with the Aroma Diffuser. The basic kits do NOT contain the Everyday Essentials 10-oil box!!  Only the Premium kits contain these.  :)


7. It will ask if you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program. You can click “no” now and come back later to sign up for this part.


8. Agree to Terms & Conditions

9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out.  To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.

10. Wait for your package to arrive!

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive