Monday, June 28, 2010

Break time...

Emily got her cow bloomers, though we had some 'technical difficulties' in the making. I maneuvered and fanaggled that pattern along the skimpy remnants I had and just before I cut them, I happened to noticed a couple pulled threads right along the piece. So, we readjusted and fanaggled again, and bum durn if I didn't flip the pattern over wrong -- so one leg portion has cows standing on their heads! LOL...still, I've got 3 out of 4 right...and Emily couldn't care less. She whipped off her other bloomers while I was still pulling elastic through!

That's 3 bloomers and a dress out of the way, and more coming!

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive