Saturday, April 10, 2010

Potholder Rug...I love this idea!

http://www.petitepurls.com/Spring10/spring2010_apatchwork.html

I'm telling you, I live in a cave when it comes to 'crafting' ideas.

This rag rug is just so cute! It's tee shirts, upcycled into a cute, easy-wearing (LOL...yeah, I live in the comedy cave I guess...alone...) rug!

Check her out -- she sells some great wooden looms in various sizes, too.

http://craftsanity.com/2009/08/first-step-quit-day-job-second-step-make-and-sell-wooden-potholder-looms/

3 comments:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Looks like I'm right there in the cave with you!!! Blessings!
Linda

MyBulletinBoard said...

I can't believe you haven't discovered the end of the Internet, yet!!! LOL

Those are really cute. I love weaving, too. The OrganizerSon and I do the potholders together.

Liz

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive