Saturday, April 24, 2010

Peace Between Storms

The dogs don't like the storms at all. They pace the floor, whining and getting all loopy-eyed at us wanting to be cuddled and protected.

But give the storm a break and watch them go. They start playing and grabbing toys and running all over.

Then when they stop, they really s-t-o-p. They jumped on the couch and that was * IT*. They sprawled out and were out like a rock.

LOL...those were the days, heh? Have fun then just drop to sleep. I watched each of my children do that sort of thing near weekly...sitting at their highchair eating and all of a sudden face-down in their tray. Or playing on the floor and next thing you knew they were laid out over their race cars snoring to beat the band.

Now I have dogs who do the same thing.

But they're cute. And I wish I could just close my eyes and rest myself a bit. Yep, them were the days :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how cute!

Been watching the news, praying you are safe in the storms :)

Pamela Cassada said...

What a sweet photo and story. Makes me feel like curling up for a nap!
Blessings,
Pam

MyBulletinBoard said...

I like your dogs.

Sharm said...

Love the photo, feel just like I'm at hoome!

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive