Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Connecticut Study

Just the links, folks...I'm still formulating a plan of action here. You might keep checking back to these state pages as I am certain to be adding things here and there as time goes on. I will try to remember to mark items as NEW when I do :)

Connecticut History Online

Connecticut State Library this looks to be a spine for our study. It has several links.

Social Studies for Kids
pages...works as a link for every state
Nathan Hale,

Connecticut...The Making of The 50 States there is a link for every state here also

EasyFunSchool has a unit on Connecticut

State of Connecticut Symbols


Enchanted Learning
has a great looking Connecticut unit

Famous Nutmeggers...which I'm guessing is Famous Folks from Connecticut??? That's what I Googled and that page came up first...

A collection of lessons from the US Mint, using that funny American money we have ;)

The Visit Connecticut site

Connecticut's Historical Firsts

And for fun things I know we'll get around to using...Garden of Praise has several resources for good studies

And the Smithsonian For Kids site...not necessarily Connecticut, but still good viewing

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive