I don't like selecting folks for these things. I don't mind reading them, but usually I steer clear of them altogether.
I won't "tag" anyone...just know that if you visit here and read my blog, I have yelled TAG! You're IT now and you should respond in like. It's only fair ;o)
Little Known Things About Me:
For real...is there much you don't know about me? I'm hardly a quiet, closed-mouth kind of person, but ok...ummm...
- I took a course a long long time ago for writing for children. Didn't do a thing with it, passed it with some great grades and was advanced into the graduate course, but children and such were busy enough for me. Maybe...someday...I'll revisit that part of my life.
- I've had a lot of years of ballet and classical dance training. No mundane gum classes for me, baby...I was little miss ballerina all through school. Yeah, never did anything with that, either, though I did envision living in a great warehouse apartment in NYC just like the movie Fame. Ahh...imagine life had it gone that route...where would I put the goats and chickens?
- My favorite movie is...I don't know. I love The Quiet Man. I am a great Gone With The Wind gal. I like the classics...Topper, Thin Man, Bringing Up Baby. Christmas is a definite winner with lots of showings of A Christmas Story. You'll shoot your eye out...ahh, yes, a classic indeed :o)
- What women, true or fictional, am I most like? LOL...good grief... you don't already know this one? I'm definitely an eclectic blend of Caroline Ingalls, Olivia Walton and Ma Kettle. Probably with a heavier helping of Ma Kettle, truth be told. I'd like to be a bit more Scarlett O'Hara, but I don't think I fit the southern belle model on much of any level.
- Favorite comfort food: and you want me to choose? That kind of indicates just one, maybe two...hardly fair. I love tortellini with fresh alfredo sauce and some mushrooms on the side. LOL...didn't see that one coming, now did you? I'm a deep dish pan pizza, just cheese and mushrooms, maybe some green peppers now and then. And Doritos...topped with lots of taco meat, some salsa, loads of cheese and sour cream for added measure :o) Nacho or Cool Ranch...I'm not picky :o) Oh -- and a Route 44 Dr Pepper packed with ice from Sonic.
- Favorite Colors: that's easy. I like all colors. I probably lean a bit more to earthy, natural sorts of tones...hunter greens, shades of browns/tans, rich barn reds, autumn shades of golds and oranges. I love lilacs and wild violets, white roses and all sorts of flower colors as well. My least favorite would probably be wild neon, de-glo kind of colors. I'm really a bit more natural and discreet...well, in color schemes anyway.