Just this morning I started wading through the same pile of weeds looking for concrete numbers that were somewhat updated for MS, TN and AL.
It's ridiculous that mid-stream the CDC could possibly think there would be the slightest wisdom in altering their rules for tracking. Now it's only those sent to hospitals or funeral homes.
I want real facts, real information. Updated at least bi-weekly...some states can't keep their own records, public records, updated monthly :o( the new CDC wisdom just released them from even that much.
So, smack dab in the midst of their own level 6 Pandemic, just as our country starts back to day school and college, just as our own traditional flu season begins to raise it's eyes and wake up...NOW the CDC backs down and takes the stand as the elephant in the corner of the room.
Goverment protocol smack in your face.
I mentioned all along there is folly is turning your attentions from planning ahead. Seems pretty certain that if you don't tend to your own needs and welfare, the only time your government will is to list your obituary.
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Blogs I Love to Visit...
- 5 Acres & A Drean
- A Pondering Heart
- Ask Jackie @ Backwoods Home
- Bateman Homestead
- Bible Version Comparison Chart
- Busy B Homemaker
- Caffeinated Homestead
- Choosing Voluntary Simplicity
- Down To Earth Blog
- Fruit of Her Hands blog
- Granny Miller blog
- Growing up Herbal
- Half a Hundred Acre Wood blog
- He Sows, She Sews
- He Sows, She Sews
- Herbal Academy of New England Blog
- Homestead Honey blog
- It All Matters Mom blog
- Just Plain Marie
- My Journey to Separation
- Nourishing Days blog
- One and a Half Acre Homestead
- Outside the Box Homeschool blog
- Ozark Mountain Family Homestead
- Reflections from Drywood Creek
- Sabbath Mood Homeschool
- Small Farm Girl
- Simple Green Frugal Coop
- Snowfall Academy blog
- Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
- Sufficient Graze Farm blog
- The Caffeinated Homestead
- The Crunchy Chicken
- The Nerdy Farmwife
- The Prudent Homemaker
- The Unplugged Family
- The Wild Garden
- This Life I live
- Vaccination Information website
- Vintage Remedies DIY & Articles
- Wellness Mama
- Wood Cookstove Cooking blog