Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Prayer Request...

Well, I could make a joke here, but it would in poor taste considering the situations.

Another man, Keith Porter, also in his mid to late 30's, went to the hospital at 9 am this morning and is still there...he is having a mild heart attack and they are giving him nitro pills I guess to try to bring his bp down even still.

Hmmm....I think Dewey needs to come home.

Yes, I know heart attacks aren't "contagious" but still....you just gotta wonder what's in the air and soil out there at that hospital that put 2 men in the hospital in less than 12 hours.

1 comment:

Greentwinsmummy said...

Oh gosh poor men & their families,I will pray for them this evening,I hope Dewey stays safe & well & comes home soon x
GTM x x x

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive