Friday, May 22, 2009

A Quote to Share

This just came through a newsletter I receive. It really stood out to me and I wanted to share it just to ponder what all this means to us as families, homeschoolers, even homesteaders.

:::This is the reality of the environment in which we homeschool. Ronald Reagan once said:
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

~~ I'll keep my money, my freedom, and my guns, and you can keep the Change ~~

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive