Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hand Sanitizer

Thank you, Anonymous Commenter, for pointing out that to be effective, you need 60 percent alcohol.

If you hadn't been so quick to share some apparent mistake on my part, you might have read the entire post and the part about another blogger's research showing that very same thing.

I just put what I came across on my blog. I'm sure the base recipe can be adjusted and tweaked to be effective.

As with ANYTHING posted ANYWHERE folks need to research for themselves and determine what is good and what is useful. I'm just sharing what I find myself -- you have to do your own footwork toward your decisions.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive