1. Know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.
2. Pray, and read your Bible daily.
3. Be happy! Don't just aim for the end result in what you do, but enjoy the work it takes to get there as well. Enjoy the journey as well as the end result.
4. Be thankful. You have so many blessings; don't forget about them. If you need help in being thankful, then keep a notebook in your Home Management Binder, where each day you write down some of the blessings God has bestowed on you that day. Read through that notebook often.
5. Have your daily life and to do's detailed in your HMB (Home Management Binder). That way, if your mind goes blank, you can look in your HMB. No more stress about forgetting.
6. Have and follow a Master Schedule. However, be ready to "wing it" on days when you are unable to follow it. Have a "back up plan" to follow, for days when you can't follow your HMB, but still have a lot of stuff to get done.
7. Accept life as it comes at you, and be greatful that you have life. Realize that when you are "grouchy," or "sad," it is selfish. Think about it - poor you, right? :-( Being a good servent can cure even the worse cases of selfishness. Once the selfishness is gone, so is the "grumpies," and "blues." ;-)
8. If you have children - keep them busy. Idle time can lead to idol time. Whether that idol be self, TV, or video games, etc.
9. Put things away when you are done with them. This will keep your house nice. Train your children to do the same. If your husband doesn't do it, then don't nag him about it, just put it away yourself, unless he is not done with said item. (Don't forget to love on that husband of yours as well!)
10. Don't take things so seriously. RELAX! :-)