Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Cottage Crafts & Gifts

This page will be updated as I get photos and items listed, so please check back every so often. We are, however, ready for business while we build the stash of read-made items for you to browse. I will add photos as I move along, but feel free to contact me if you have gift idea in mind. I will be doing ready-made and custom designs in yarn work, fabric, as well as embroidery items, and we will have essential oils and herbal salves available as well.

Cottage Crafts & Gifts....

handmade crafts and custom gifts for home and hearth

Baby Itemsbibs, burp cloths, yarn or fabric coverlets

Household Items…embroidered tea towels, yarn and fabric sewn potholders and hot pads, hanging towels...all ready-made or custom embroidered

Accessories…embroidered key fobs and lanyards, wool dryer ball sets

Essential Oils and Herbals
In The Bible, essential oils are referenced 264 times, and 33 different types of oils are mentioned.
I will have a variety of essential oil sample bottles, and single-use packs in lavender, lemon, peppermint, Thieves, and Peace & Calming. I will also have a few herbal salves that we find useful on hand as well.
*NOTE: My essential oils will all be Young Living Oil products. I believe these to be superior in quality and production to other oils. I am also a Distributor of Young Living products and if you are interested in getting involved in selling EOs, or simple wish to get a starter kit of your own, I would be glad to assist you in getting started.


Good Reads for EO Use:
EOs & Hormone Support Here is a link to all her great EO posts, all worthy reads.
21st Century Mama’s Oil Routine Here is a link to all her EO posts, all worthy reads.
24 Everyday Uses for EOs



No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive