Kendra shared an excellent bit last year on, well, History. Visit and read, checking the links at the end.
And yes...I agree with you. I'm just a nut living too removed from society, with a little too much time on my wandering brain thoughts.
Time will tell, folks, it always does. I pray that you are totally right and I am just thinking wild incoherent fantasies.
*Because very few people are even slightly prepared for the realities of what all this will do to their future.*
Here's just a teaser....the actual historical events we can too easily parallel today:
1. Hitler created an "emergency" (the Reichstag terrorist crisis). He then persuaded President Hindenburg to issue a decree entitled, "For the Protection of the People and the State."
Supposedly, this decree was to protect the people from violent terrorist acts. In reality it stripped the people of their civil liberties (ie: freedom of speech, communication privacy (wiretapping), house searches, etc.)
Reminds you of 9/11 and the Patriot Act, huh?
2. Hitler took control of the auto industry and the financial industry.
Recent Bailouts ring a bell??
3. Hitler had a theory that the strong should survive and the weak should die.
Sadly, it's looking like our new Health Care Reforms will echo that philosophy.
Check out her links to articles about The Copenhagen Treaty, and do some of the "math" yourself.
Like she said -- ignorance is not bliss; ignorance is losing your freedoms.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Blogs I Love to Visit...
- 5 Acres & A Drean
- A Pondering Heart
- Ask Jackie @ Backwoods Home
- Bateman Homestead
- Bible Version Comparison Chart
- Busy B Homemaker
- Caffeinated Homestead
- Choosing Voluntary Simplicity
- Down To Earth Blog
- Fruit of Her Hands blog
- Granny Miller blog
- Growing up Herbal
- Half a Hundred Acre Wood blog
- He Sows, She Sews
- He Sows, She Sews
- Herbal Academy of New England Blog
- Homestead Honey blog
- It All Matters Mom blog
- Just Plain Marie
- My Journey to Separation
- Nourishing Days blog
- One and a Half Acre Homestead
- Outside the Box Homeschool blog
- Ozark Mountain Family Homestead
- Reflections from Drywood Creek
- Sabbath Mood Homeschool
- Small Farm Girl
- Simple Green Frugal Coop
- Snowfall Academy blog
- Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
- Sufficient Graze Farm blog
- The Caffeinated Homestead
- The Crunchy Chicken
- The Nerdy Farmwife
- The Prudent Homemaker
- The Unplugged Family
- The Wild Garden
- This Life I live
- Vaccination Information website
- Vintage Remedies DIY & Articles
- Wellness Mama
- Wood Cookstove Cooking blog