Friday, April 9, 2010

The Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth

Sorry -- forget to put the picture of the one done in simple stitch I worked up last night.
I love the "color flashing" it worked up with the variegated yarn. I don't think I'd like this textured stitch near as well with a solid yarn as I do with the great colorways in variegated.

I'll work up the Tunisian Knit stitch today...now these cloths I think would sell well. They are a great thickness, not too thick, not too thin, wonderfully soft, and a great texture to boot.

3 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

Love the colors. These should sell well in your farm basket!

Pamela Cassada said...

I love this, lovely pattern. I will have to give this a try. It reminds me of the "afghan stitch", I wonder if it is the same. I'll go check it out. Thanks for this post.
Pam

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Lovely choice of yarn! Very nice cloth!

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive