Friday, April 2, 2010

Some Homeschooling Notes

I've been all over our homeschool blog, updating some additions to the pages and the side bar resources.

I am seriously looking at the Learning Adventures unit study curriculum, and the blog sharing so many great resources.  Of course, money plays a big part in that, but I like how things look so far.  I've joined the Yahoo Group using the resources, and read all over the web and so far I really like what I see.  Of course, I still like The Trail Guide To Learning.

I'm just in the thinking and pondering stages.  As usual.

Alot of these resources incorporate notebooking and lapbooks as well.  So I've been looking around more along those lines, too.  Here is a great blog with some fun Spring Lapbooking pages.  Check out the rest of Dynamic 2 Moms -- there are pages for so many other great school areas.  We'll definitely print out the Daniel Boone to use later on.

 But, back to printing...

1 comment:

kfunk6 said...

I have been reading your blog for a long time, but have never posted a comment. I just wanted to let you know I have used Learning Adventures for many years and really like it.

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive