Saturday, March 27, 2010

More Patterns for the Farm Market

http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/2006/10/cloth-shoe-pattern.html

I think I'm losing the whole 'farm market' idea. Really. Aside from some breads and other baked goods, how am I 'farmy' in my selling ideas?

Crocheted dishcloths, check.
Crocheted baby booties, and maybe some bonnets and a sweater or 2, check.
Sewn bibs and burpies, check.
Sewn sun bonnets, ina all sizes from 18" dolls right up to adults, check.
Maybe an apron...maybe.

And now I went and bunny trailed off and find THIS site full of neat ideas...like cloth booties that whip up super cheap and super easy! And I love the soft bag basket. And...and...just go through the site. It's so neat and so full of ideas!

Maybe I just need to set up the table somwhere once a week and do my own thing? Dewey should love all these ideas...the fabric stash will surely take a hit, but he's always telling me I really should use what I have here before I go buy more...

I do aim to please :o)

2 comments:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Ok, so they may not be farmy...but you could do them in farmy fabrics!!! And that would be farmy, wouldn't it??? I love them!!!

Angie said...

omigosh - so cute and so easy looking to make! May have to add another thing to my list of things to make for the baby!

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive