Monday, December 14, 2009

Rag Dolls...

Here's a pattern we found that has some promise I think. It's a free PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces:

Sara Doll

The olders are drafting off doll bodies and clothing now. Matthew pulled a sewing machine out because he was tired of 'waiting in the sewing line' for my machine :o)

Looks like a fabric company blew up in my dining room...and my living room...and trailing off with youngers into bedrooms.

Good thing we aren't crafting Christmas items with confetti papers!

1 comment:

Naturally Blessed Mama said...

Wow, I have a doll named after lil ole me! You know I'll have to make it now. Have fun with your cookie making and sewing. I'm blessed to have my very own sewing room, but with all the sewing I'm doing at the moment, I've planted myself right in the middle of my family room stitching away so that I can get our schooling and other daily tasks done. Back to it!

In His Grace,
sara

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive