Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Lesson Plans

http://momof2girlygirlz.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-lesson-plans.html

I have so enjoyed finding different fun ideas for our schooling over at Mom of Girly Girlz blog. Today she shared a page full of links for Christmas lapbooks, stories and more.

Now my problem will be how to fit in all sorts of fun schooling along with our projects from the Daily Advent Calender (linked in the right sidebar) and the cookie baking that we are starting this week, plus the various Christmas gifts under construction here!

There just aren't enough hours in the day.

1 comment:

Naturally Blessed Mama said...

no kidding, we are trying to fit in lots of fun stuff here too. I have no hope of getting it all done, but I'm trying.

BTW, I got the package, thank you so, so much. I loved it! And I have been wanting to make or buy (or recieve):o)one of those scrubby things for a long time.

In His Grace,
sara

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive