Monday, November 16, 2009

Virtual Cookie Exchange



I'm always looking for new recipes and what better time to share than as the Holiday Baking Rush gets underway?

I don't have anyone to share a Cookie Exchange with in real life, so I'm looking here...to see if anyone would like to share in a virtual cookie exchange by sharing our favorite recipes for cookies, bars, fudge, desserts, etc. You name it -- if you like to bake it and share it, please join in.

And if you don't have a collection of favorites check out these sites I've found so far -- I'm sure everyone will share other great sites as we move along. Friendship Alley is hosting one, the first I came across while Googling...here are the "rules" for the exchange:

First, here’s the rules:

  • make a post for a cookie recipe, pics are great if you have them!
  • come back to my blog and sign the Mr Linky with the URL to your cookie recipe post, not your main page.
  • grab my button and put on your sidebar - this will make me really happy and you can take it down after Christmas if you want.
  • be kind and vist other participants and comment.
  • try some new recipes…of course, I don’t really know if you do this but I love testimonials and comments so if you do, please let me know :)



Joy of Baking


Christmas Ideas and Recipes at BusyCooks

Top 10 Christmas Cookie Favorites at BusyCooks

Cookie Recipes from About.com

Some bloggers doing a Cookie Exchange already - - Assertagirl, Friendship Alley, If Mom Says OK, Frugal Creativity...I'm sure there are more out there.

And recipes...Caramel Shortbread, Pioneer Woman Cooks has just too many recipes to even begin sharing, but this one and this one look like I need to try them out very soon! Here are some Candy Lasses, a spice cookie with peppermint drizzle on top, yum.

No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive