Saturday, November 14, 2009

Testing The New NetBook....

Well....took me nearly an hour to figure out how to download my wireless connection onto the flashdrive so I could upload it here to the new netbook. LOL...ever have those days when 2+2 just aren't adding up to 4? That was me today. There's not a disk drive...obviously, being a mini netbook, right?...and without a disk drive, I can't just pop in the installation disk for the wireless internet card.

But, I'm here now so I did get it figured out :o)

Only other issue I can see is that on here, I have no blog pretties. It's just plain white. All over. No autumn leaves, no color this or that. It's just plain. Not that I can't adjust to that, but still...I like a little bling just like the next person. I miss some color here :o(

Dewey has the roof done now -- pulled off the existing tin, gave it a deck with some new plywood, added a rubber weather-proof layer something or another, and put the tin back up. Now it's door framing time. I can 'see' a finished project out there already!

Well, enough playing with the new computer. Time to get back to cutting and sewing and cleaning. I need to layout next week's lessons, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the netbook, please let me know how you like it down the road. Am thinking of getting my son one when he turns 16.

I just bought a new laptop tonight, not a bad price either. Desperately needed a faster, newer one for my upcoming biz as a virtual assistant, and my old one is about to pass away lol.

I am so glad to be able to get back online now that the move is over, and read your posts again.

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive