This is a great site link from Riverwalker...definitely worth printing off.
Knowing the shelf life of your food storage items is a very important part of any food storage program. The wide varieties of food items that are available make it hard to keep track of the shelf life of canned and pre-packaged food items that are common in most parts of the country.
Mrs. RW recommends http://stilltasty.com/ as a great website for checking the shelf life of your food storage items.
They cover a wide variety of food items from canned to frozen to opened or un-opened packages.
They also include the shelf life of food items commonly found in your pantry, your refrigerator and your freezer. So take some time and check out this handy website if you need to check the shelf life of your food storage items. From fish to dairy and veggies to fruits, they have some great information for you.
Whether you prefer canned, dried or fresh you can get the information you may need to help you keep the shelf life of your food storage items up to date.
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Blogs I Love to Visit...
- 5 Acres & A Drean
- A Pondering Heart
- Ask Jackie @ Backwoods Home
- Bateman Homestead
- Bible Version Comparison Chart
- Busy B Homemaker
- Caffeinated Homestead
- Choosing Voluntary Simplicity
- Down To Earth Blog
- Fruit of Her Hands blog
- Granny Miller blog
- Growing up Herbal
- Half a Hundred Acre Wood blog
- He Sows, She Sews
- He Sows, She Sews
- Herbal Academy of New England Blog
- Homestead Honey blog
- It All Matters Mom blog
- Just Plain Marie
- My Journey to Separation
- Nourishing Days blog
- One and a Half Acre Homestead
- Outside the Box Homeschool blog
- Ozark Mountain Family Homestead
- Reflections from Drywood Creek
- Sabbath Mood Homeschool
- Small Farm Girl
- Simple Green Frugal Coop
- Snowfall Academy blog
- Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
- Sufficient Graze Farm blog
- The Caffeinated Homestead
- The Crunchy Chicken
- The Nerdy Farmwife
- The Prudent Homemaker
- The Unplugged Family
- The Wild Garden
- This Life I live
- Vaccination Information website
- Vintage Remedies DIY & Articles
- Wellness Mama
- Wood Cookstove Cooking blog