Afterall, this is what our Soldiers are supposed to be fighting for...right? It's what they have fought for in the past, anyway.
And we havw so much belief in the fact we still have Independence here...I can blog when, and just about anywhere, I have a desire. We can get a few fireworks and share some snap, crackle and pop fun in the backyard (although I won't even go into the ridiculous amount of *stuff* DH bought this year. Everyone just look in the sky around north MS tonight after sunset...you'll see us! We have a bigger display that the Lake over the mountain...probably longer, too)
May we stop walking -- running -- blindly toward the cliff ahead of us like sheep to the slaughter; and may we wake up Spiritually and begin running back toward The Lord...
...Because until we do, as not nearly enough bloggers have reminded us yet, God isn't going to Bless this America at all.
Be Safe today and remember what freedoms our Independence Day *should* offer...and take stock of all you don't have, as well as the lives lost trying to keep them for you over every generation.
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Blogs I Love to Visit...
- 5 Acres & A Drean
- A Pondering Heart
- Ask Jackie @ Backwoods Home
- Bateman Homestead
- Bible Version Comparison Chart
- Busy B Homemaker
- Caffeinated Homestead
- Choosing Voluntary Simplicity
- Down To Earth Blog
- Fruit of Her Hands blog
- Granny Miller blog
- Growing up Herbal
- Half a Hundred Acre Wood blog
- He Sows, She Sews
- He Sows, She Sews
- Herbal Academy of New England Blog
- Homestead Honey blog
- It All Matters Mom blog
- Just Plain Marie
- My Journey to Separation
- Nourishing Days blog
- One and a Half Acre Homestead
- Outside the Box Homeschool blog
- Ozark Mountain Family Homestead
- Reflections from Drywood Creek
- Sabbath Mood Homeschool
- Small Farm Girl
- Simple Green Frugal Coop
- Snowfall Academy blog
- Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
- Sufficient Graze Farm blog
- The Caffeinated Homestead
- The Crunchy Chicken
- The Nerdy Farmwife
- The Prudent Homemaker
- The Unplugged Family
- The Wild Garden
- This Life I live
- Vaccination Information website
- Vintage Remedies DIY & Articles
- Wellness Mama
- Wood Cookstove Cooking blog