Wednesday, June 10, 2009

just my TEOTWAWKI drivvel....

I am not a political person. I honestly don't care one bit for anything government or political on any level. I PRAY for our government because my Bible says I should. I PRAY for my country as a whole, despite the fact that even the President is saying we are not a nation under God any longer and is working to remove that last little vestige of the Constitution we really have. I mainly just PRAY. Maybe in all honesty it is for myself and my family, but still...prayers are really the only freedom I have left in this country. The President and his groupies are taking everything else, of course it's all really for my own good, the good of the nation and all that other junk being pushed lately.

If you are all for "Change" in this country and believe the President is right on the ball with implementing the change this country needs, well, good for you, I suppose. I personally think you have been brainwashed by the media, but honestly, a good portion of the country is probably in your same boat and that is your choice. They don't know things because they truly don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss for them....ignorance is the death march for most folks. Did you listen to or read through what the President had to say in Cairo lately? Our "I am a Christian" President is strongly quoting the "Holy Koran" and telling us how founding father, Thomas Jefferson kept a copy readily available himself as he walked his path helping found this country. It is his "responsibility as President of The United States to fight the negative stereotypes of Muslims and Islams where he finds them."

Huh? As the President of The US it is somehow his responsibility to fight the negative stereotypes of Islams? I understand promoting peace and all that, I understand that it's just a morally right thing to do as a Christian, but his responsibility? His responsibility should be to the United States and its people ahead of any other people. To the soldiers he has sent over to promote peace and protect...well, protect what? Not our country and it's backbone. He is worried more about Islamic understanding. But, that's just another soapbox...I'll quit. You can pray hard and read through the eyes and understanding of The Lord for yourself and make your own conclusions. I'm not your Bible, and I'm not your political essayist.

The Jewish response to that Cairo speech....well worth listening to. We forget Israel is the land of the Bible...not the land of Islam. The Koran is not an issue...especially for a supposed blood-bought, Jesus-claiming Christian.

Some other comments, though, from that Cairo speech:
So let me be clear: no system of government can or should be imposed upon one nation by any other.
Ace makes it pretty clear...can't say it any better myself.

People in every country should be free to choose and live their faith based upon the persuasion of the mind, heart, and soul. This tolerance is essential for religion to thrive, but it is being challenged in many different ways.
So, what is this latest HR1388 (below) about then?

All I'm saying is wouldn't you think a professing Christian would have more to say about God and the Christian Bible, not the Koran and a Muslim god? He went to Cairo to show his one world-ness, plain and simple. Some great reading is here at The Patriot Post. Alexander's Essay from June 4th is good.

Have you noticed the other changes lately? Others have. I did, but honestly, I don't follow alot of things close enough to really connect the dots on some things. But, news...AP feeds and stories, general newspaper articles, just your all around, basic, bottom line NEWS...did you know this was copyrighted? I hadn't really put 2 and 2 together and paid attention to the answer before, but it's a big fat YES. News is copyrighted.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Obviously, there is a war path on free speech and the free flow of disseminating information. I'm not sure that news can be "copyrighted", but I do know blogging is a little side hobby for most of us, not something that we want to fight about in court....... So, take heed as you link articles.
News: I think people used to come here to find a tidbit of TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it) news and now that is ALL THAT IS OUT THERE. I'm looking for a mundane piece of information that doesn't signal the imminent destruction of life in America, really! "Cause it is EVERYWHERE. Moral destruction, financial destruction, taking the wrong side in the Middle East destruction. The destruction of freedom and liberty are everywhere as the Beast increases in power. I can't even relay it right now, you've probably seen it anyway. I'm just praying for God's mercy on his remnant.


In all honesty and moral conscience, that means I really can't tell you what's happening around our area, or even share our weather report with you. Yeah, I know you don't really care one single bit about what my local news is, let alone my weather, but don't you see a bigger picture here? It's under copyright? Why in the world would you need to copyright a free news story? I can understand a copyright on a reporter's personal viewpoint on this or that story, but just the facts of the matter?

Maybe I'm wrong -- I do pray I am just grasping smoke and not something truly solid and real -- but that would simply seem to say that the news isn't 'real' and certainly isn't basic, and the just the facts. This would seem to say that anything you might read or see or hear as 'news' is really the opinions of given reporter or news agency; their personal viewpoint and twist on whatever the original facts might have been.

So, unless you are there, seeing something first-hand, in the flesh, you have nothing to blog about. But even that would be subject to someone's copyright I imagine. Am I the only one who sees anything to this? I probably am. It's that tin foil hat thing I wear to protect myself from the scanners on those black helicopters that come through every so often...

Have you looked at the bailout in retrospect now that GM is selling out in bankruptcy?
I think this is beyond the death nail. I think the bail outs hammered that in. This is more along the lines of "taking off the gloves' - the boldness is astounding and they aren't shy about about showing their iron fist. That fist will continue to tighten its grip on both Capitalism and the Constitution (which was just shredded.)

Supreme Court allows Chrysler sale to Fiat

This summation is from a discussion board:

Forget the capitalist theory for one moment.YOU no longer have the say so in the validity of ANY contract, personal or business, with another party. Be it a bond, property agreement, or otherwise, this allows the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to determine the ultimate legal language and compliance of all binding agreements between two independent parties.America just died.Pass the vodka, comrade.

Or HR1388 -- the Bill that was passed 321 to 105 in the House of Reps and moved to the Senate...The GIVE program that says if you get a student loan you must serve at least 3 months in the program...which forbids your participating in any religious program or even witnessing.
The Bill would forbid any student in the brigade to participate in “engaging in religious instruction, conducting worship services, providing instruction as part of a program that includes mandatory religious instruction or worship, constructing or operating facilities devoted to religious instruction or worship, maintaining facilities primarily or inherently devoted to religious instruction or worship, or engaging in any form of religious proselytization.” That means no church attendance or witnessing.

They say history repeats itself. We don't have any truly great highlights in history worth repeating, you know. What we have and what appears to be the main repeating force here lately is Hitler's Nazi Germany. Do you really want to repeat that line of history? Did you not learn from the first go-round with that sort of government how horribly wrong it was for so many people? What happened to being able to maintain any level of personal freedom in this country? What happened to church and state being separated?

If you read anything of my mind over any length of time, you know I am very much against government funds being used by people in general. Sure, I've been there, done that in the past. We have over the years at various times had medical cards through a state insurance program, even food stamps and the like. We have utilized so-called unemployment benefits, we have paid into all manners of programs supposedly there for us when we might need them.

But the bottom line is it's not safe to do anymore. Debt is not a good thing to have, obviously, but it's becoming even more of an anchor than a life-preserver, if it was ever that in the first place. If you have a mortgage, you have walked in the danger of losing it everyday, moreso over the past 2 years. Credit cards are even worse. You are paying for the pleasure of being continually harrassed if you happen to miss a step one month and not send a payment, or you happen to drop a few hours at work and that full payment is now just a minimum balance. You have signed your future over to another and in all honesty, have absolutely no control over it whatsoever.

I have always been a do-it-yourself kind of person. Even before the y2k catalyst of homesteading for most folks, I was all for limiting the deep connections to the world and how it lives. I want my own food sources so i am not relying on the bread line to feed my family one day. I want to know that if Dewey decides working for someone else is not to be his future, we can still live the life we have been. I do not expect the world to keep going as normal so I can survive. That is just a childish dream these days. The world is not going to keep you going. The world is fighting against keeping you at all.

If you are to survive for any length of future, you have to have skills in place that put your reliance and sufficiency on GOD and yourself, alone...not the water works, not the electric company, not the grocery store or other food market, and certainly not some payroll department. You have to separate yourself from the state of affairs surrounding you these days. It's just practical common sense. There are so many puzzle pieces still not in place but good grief, there is more than enough set in there for you to see what the future is. It's all laid out in your Bible...there is no more 'one day' looming in the far distant future. It's on top of you, and has been for a while now. There are just too many trees in the way to see the forest for what it really is in most folks eyes.

Could I be wrong? LOL...obviously, I could be way off base and totally out there in left field...but I'd rather take the chance that I'm not and try to keep my prayers and focus where it is called to be. If I'm wrong, hey, no big deal. My life will just continue along as usual. That's my point. I want to be prepared to become one of the many islands waiting on The Lord, standing for Him alone and not falling to the New Age drivvel that is being preached daily. If (even though I do believe it's a case of when and no longer if) TEOTWAWKI happens, we will rather seamlessly adjust into a new way of living daily here. I am merely trying to avoid as many bumps in my future road as I can, that's all.


"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one"
That's from Hitler.
I don't want to be one of the great masses.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Amen Mrs. Smith, sadly, Amen!

Many Blessings :)
Ace

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive