What I share are things that interest me. Things that spark my interest in learning more or digging into what is shared even more deeply. I share things that are happening here to remember them, but moreso to learn from them as I continue along in this life.
I share what I like. I write what I think at any given time, and I write to engage -- generally I prefer not to engage in arguments and the like, but sometimes you learn more through those times than during peaceful encounters.
I am an open person. There are no secrets, I am not hiding behind some unrealistic blog persona. What you see is what you get in real life as well. I don't do the mask thing. I don't change with every given motion of the wind. Like I said, I am what I am and that's all I am.
So, in that respect, here's the new blog button. Rules of Engagement are linked to the button, and a blurb shared below. I will try to live up to the agreement I am making by sharing this button, commenters should try to do the same please.
Whatever I write on here is my site to do so. If something offends you, you are welcome to press the little red X in the right corner of your screen.
I promise not to steal anything that belongs to you, but if I borrow it I promise to give you due credit. If you like me to not link to you, please let me know and I will be happy respect your wishes. If you are going to link to me or use any of my articles or images, please let me know.
I welcome you to comment and discuss topics with me, but the only free speech on this blog is MINE. I have the right to delete any comment that I deem necessary. As SunnieMom says, “I won’t allow constant unrelated comments to derail the train of thought I am conducting. And I AM the conductor.”
Rules of Engagement:
- When you comment please make sure to sign-in or sign your name/link to the comment. Anonymous comments aren’t allowed. All comments go into moderation, no need to post them twice. They will appear on the site after I read and approve them. If you wish to edit your comment just click on it (you have a 30min). I do edit and delete those which are unacceptable.
- In submitting a comment, use a working email address that belongs to you so that I may contact you if need be. *Your email is NOT shown publicly.
- I am a Christian-blogger, and Christ bashing will not be tolerated, and will be deleted.
- If your argument with another poster becomes heated, remember: agree to disagree. Do not resort to personal attacks, and do not belittle someone else’s argument. Snarky, hateful, unnecessary remarks will not be tolerated, and will be edited/deleted. Instead of making it personal, use reason and persuasive skills to make your point or criticize theirs.
- All comments must be intelligent and civil. You may state your opinion in a civil manner, but arguing/debating will not be tolerated. Within comments, use a friendly, conversational tone and be creative. Go ahead and show off your ability to communicate.
- Any disrespectful comments to adults will be edited or, if necessary, deleted. Dishonouring adults/parents will not be tolerated on this weblog.
- Anonymous argumentative comments will be deleted.
- Comments using selected profanity are automatically deleted - nobody will ever see them.
- Read the entirety of the post before commenting. A poorly written, off subject comment leaves others wondering “did they even read it?”
- Blogging is a hobby that connects us with others from all over the world. Be courteous, be kind and most of all, have fun.