Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More garden pictures

See how promising this looks from a distance?

I know I'm whining. I know I'm indulging in a pity party. I'm stumped completely trying to find something to make it work now while my plants sit and suffer.

We did work good stuff into the ground with the last garden and I know I should have paid someone to come tear it up last year with or without a garden, but I thought it would still be ok this year, maybe just need *some* extra work.

Breaking plows, disks and tillers should be plenty I'd think :o(

I miss my black rich Illinois soil real bad this year.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

We took have been sdding garden photos to the blog! Prayer that your garden does well!-http://catherineanne5.blogspot.com/

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive