You Are 85% Likely to Survive Another Great Depression
You have been saving for a rainy day... or a rainy few years.
While most people may not have as grim of an outlook as you, they're also not as prepared as you.
If society collapses, you'll have plenty of food and resources for you and your loved ones.
And plenty of ammo for anyone who wants to steal from your stockpile!
- How much credit card debt do you have?
- Are you employed?
- Do you have an emergency fund?
- Do you own a home?
- Do you know how to build a fire?
- Do you have any silver or gold?
- How much non perishable food do you have?
- How much do you rely on prepackaged foods?
- Do you grow your own food?
- Can you get around to shops and work by bike, public transportation, or walking?
- How much of your salary do you spend each week?
- Can you easily go without extras like cable tv and restaurant meals?
- How is your health?
- Do you own a weapon?
- What describes the area you live in?
- What sort of climate do you live in?
- Do you trust and know your neighbors?
- Do you know how to use tools and fix things?
- Compared to most people, how much stuff do you have?
- Are you good at entertaining yourself if the electricity is out?