Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Urgent Prayers needed...

My sister-in-law called this morning to ask us to lift prayers for her son. He has been in the hospital since being found passed out yesterday. They suspect tuberculosis at this point.

I don't know much at all about TB, except that I remember having that skin prick test done, watching for that little bump and such. What I've read, it can be extremely serious, very contagious, and sometimes fatal if left long-term untreated at all.

Please lift Billy in prayer today, and his doctors and all involved in his treatment and care, for their wisdom and discernment. Lift his family in prayer of comfort and peace through this trial in their lives as well.

It is all in The Lord's Hands. If it's His Will, there will be peace and healing for all involved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shock that must have been for the family. Yes, I will pray...

Momzoo said...

Prayer sent....

I am so sorry! Please let us know how it goes.

MyBulletinBoard said...

Deanna, they have come a long way in the treatment of TB. Will be praying. . . . . . .Certainly like your recipe blog. I listed it on my Frugal Helps list. Thanks! Liz

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS FOR BILLY LOVE IN CHRIST BILLYS MOM DEBBIE IT WAS NOT T.B. THANK GOD HE IS BETTER NOW.

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive