Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Christian Declaration of Independence


The Christian's Declaration Of Independence

Sanctify them through thy truth:
thy word is truth.
John 17:17

In Jesus Christ;
I am free from failure for the Bible says:
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I am free from want for the Bible says:
Php 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

I am free from fear for the Bible says:
2 Tim. 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I am free from doubt for the Bible says:
Rom. 12:3 “For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.”

I am free from weakness, for the Bible says:
Ps 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

I am free from the power of satan, for the Bible says:
1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

I am free from defeat, for the Bible says:
2Co 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

I am free from ignorance, for the Bible says:
1Co 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption

I am free from sin, for the Bible says:
John 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

I am free from worry, for the Bible says:
1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

I am free from bondage, for the Bible says:
2 Cor. 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

I am free from condemnation, for the Bible says:
Rom. 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.


No comments:

Jer.6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

Blog Archive